- After receiving the order, the Buyer has the right to return the products in case of incompatibility within 14 days of receiving the products. The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal entity.
- The Buyer returns the goods by notifying the Babygo online store in advance and writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to exercise the 14-day right of return, the ordered goods may not be used in any other way than is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. If the goods have been used for purposes other than those necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods or have signs of use or wear, the Babygo online store has the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods.
- In order to return the goods, an application for withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted and sent to the e-mail address email@example.com, no later than within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, Babygo will return the fees to the buyer immediately, but not later than 14 days after receiving the withdrawal application, the fees received from the buyer under the contract and the initial delivery cost. Return costs will not be reimbursed. Unless the Buyer has expressed a different request, the money will be returned to the same bank account from which the payment was made.
- The goods will be returned at the Buyer’s expense. The goods can be returned to Babygo by sending the products back by courier or in another way by prior arrangement. The costs related to the return of quality products shall be borne by the Buyer. In the event of a return of an incorrectly shipped product and / or a substandard product, Babygo undertakes to take back the product and replace it with a similar suitable product. If no suitable replacement product is available, the money received for the goods and the original delivery cost will be returned to the Buyer as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 working days.
- Returned goods must not have been used and the labels must not have been cut. If the returned goods are damaged, the Buyer must compensate for the decrease in the value of the goods.
- If the returned product is damaged and the cause is not due to the online store Babygo and if the product has been used improperly by the Buyer, the online store Babygo has the right to set off the damage caused.
- If the Buyer does not agree with the set-off amount, the Buyer has the right to request an independent expert to determine the impairment of the goods. The costs of the independent expert shall be borne by the party whose position is unfounded.